Prices: - As each tour itinerary and package will vary from group to group, please contact HLETT to discuss the costs of your tour request.
Bookings: - Contracts and agreements will be valid consequent to HOLYLAND Ethiopia Tour and Travel (HLETT) confirmation of the booking by fax, e-mail, letter or telephone. At the time of confirmation, a deposit of 25% of the total cost is requested. The remaining amount of the total cost shall be paid 45 days before the commencement of the tour. Unless prior arrangements have been made, HLETT is not indebted to conduct the tour if complete payment has not been received.
A. HOLYLAND Ethiopia accepts agency or individual requests for tours, safaris, and car hire etc in good faith.
B. On confirmation of tours or bookings with HLETT shall make payments as follows:
1. 25% upon confirmation of the tour.
2. The balance of 75% 45 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
3. If complete payment has not been made as per above, HLETT is not obliged to accept the client/conduct the tour unless other arrangements have been made beforehand, and no refunds will be made.
Cancellations of tour bookings must be made in writing, and are subject to the following charges:
1. From 60 days to 31 days prior to departure an administrative fee of US$50.00 per person will be charged.
2. 30 days to 15 days prior to departure, a fee of 50% of the tour price will be charged.
3. Cancellations made within 14 days prior to departure, no refund will be made.
4. Trip cancellation and baggage insurance is recommended.
HOLYLAND Ethiopia Tour and Travel prices include planning, handling and operational charges, and are quoted based on the current rate of exchange. In the event of a marked increase in foreign exchange or tariff rates, costs are subject to revision.
HOLYLAND Ethiopia Tour and Travel purchases transportation, hotel accommodations, restaurant and other services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control.
HOLYLAND Ethiopia Tour and Travel CANNOT, THEREFORE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE that may occur due to
1) Any act or omission of such a supplier, or
2) Defects in or failures of any aircraft, vessel, automotive vehicle or other means of transportation that is not under its control.
Successors and Assigns
These Terms and Conditions shall ensure to the benefit of and be binding upon the company and the Client and their respective heirs, legal personal representatives, successors and assigns.
A. HLETT and its agents act only as agents of passengers in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, transport of tour by aircraft, boat or any other means, and shall not be liable for injury, schedule change or delay, loss or damage arising from any cause and in any manner what so ever.
B. Holyland Ethiopia Tour and Travel liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by the laws of Ethiopia, and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia in which the cause of action arises.
C. HOLYLAND Ethiopia Tour and Travel reserves the right to employ sub contractors to carry out any or all parts of the services agreed to be supplied, and in any event of the exercise of such right the terms of clause.
D. While every care is taken, HOLYLAND Ethiopia Tour and Travel cannot be held responsible for loss of or damage to baggage or other personal belongings.
HOLYLAND Ethiopia Tour and Travel will dispose its best efforts to assist visitors when dealing with third parties such as hotels, airlines and other transport companies and travel agents. However, HOLYLAND Ethiopia Tour and Travel cannot be held responsible for any loss or harm such as sickness, injury, death or additional costs incurred due to denied boarding, overbooking, cancellation or delay caused by the third party.